Hyundai Santa FE
Hyundai Santa FE – Rent a Car In Iran
- Damage and collision protection (Excess reduced to EUR 900.00)
- Airport/Railway Station Surcharge
- Personal accident protection (driver & passengers) EUR 11.45 per rental
- Additional Mileage: EUR 0.22/km
- Fuel. Return the vehicle with the same level of fuel or use our refueling service (price communicated at pick-up) except in Jersey &.amp; Guernsey where up to half a tank of fuel will need to be pre-paid when picking up the vehicle.
- Deposit will apply (the amount will be pre-authorised on your credit card at the time of rental pickup, but not debited from your account). If you need further information about deposit release time and deposit’s amount.
Terms And Conditions
- The prices are in Euro (EUR).
- VAT (9%) is included.
- Valid driving license and ID card are checked at the pickup station.
- Cost of rental is paid in cash- IRR, Euro, or US Dollar – at the pick-up station.
- The least duration of rental is one day (24 hours).
- The mileage limit equals 250 Kms per day.
- Fuel charges are paid by the renter.Renter is charged for one-way service (renting and returning the car in different stations)
- Renter is charged for having the car delivered to and collected from their door.
- Rental cars are covered by basic protection package. Renters can obtain higher insurance coverage by medium and premium packages.
One Way Charges from Tehran
- Imam Khomeini Airport (IKA) – 28€
- Isfahan – 140€
- Shiraz Airport – 200€
- Mashad Airport – 200€
- Mehrabad Airport – 20€
- Tabriz Airport – 160€
- Infant Seat – 4€
- Baby Seat – 4€
- Carriage – 4€
- Modem 4G – 1€ Per Day (max 30 days)
- Navigation – 7€
- Addtional Driver – 10€
- Roof Box – 4€
- Snow Chain – 2€
Minimum driver age5