Entry Business Visa Iran
Foreign citizens may apply for an entry visa (Entry-Business – Entry with Work Permit).
How to Apply for an Entry Visa:
First, the business partner of the applicant should deliver the application form (No.1) enclosed with an official letter directly to this Consulate General. In case of the absence of the said form, the business partner may provide it from
Passport & Visa Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in Tehran. The business partner should send the application form (No.1) to the Consulate General and the application form (No.2) to the applicant. Please note that the application form (No.1) should be sent directly to the Consulate General and its submission by the applicant is not accepted or valid. Upon receiving the application form (No.2), the applicant may submit the following required documents to this Consulate General in person or send them through registered mail or by the authorized representative of a recognized travel and tourist agency.
- Completion of the visa application form
- Invitation letter by the business partner of applicant in Iran (Form No.2)
- Two photographs (6×4), front view
- A visa request by the Deutsch enterprise specifying the purposes of visit, undertaking financial support and certifying the employment of applicant in that enterprise
- The original passport (valid for at least six months)
- The original payment receipt of relevant fees as provided in the consular services list price
- An addressed and stamped (4 Euros) return envelope
- Incomplete documents are subject to reject and will be returned at the earliest possible time.
- For the relevant visa fees, click the consular services list price.
- The applicant for an entry visa with work permit, in addition to the payment of relevant visa fees, is required to enclose with the other documents a separate cheque amounted 80 Euros under the name of the Consulate General of the I.R. of Iran .
- No cash is acceptable.
- The processing time to reply a visa request is at least ten working days.
- If needed, the Consulate General may ask the applicant to attend an interview. The submission of above-mentioned documents is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.
- The issuance of a multiple visa is subject to examine the request of the Iranian business partner as well as partner enterprise and if needed following talks with the heads of the country enterprises.
- The payment of relevant fees for a multiple entry visa doesn’t entitle the enterprise or the applicant to claim for being issued a multiple visa.
- The submission of above-mentioned documents is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.