The foreign citizens of Iranian mother may apply for a tourist visa before traveling to Iran. The applicants should submit the following documents to the Consulate General in person or send them through registered mail.
- The completion of relevant application form
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of parents marriage certificate
- A consent letter of father verified by a notary public (for individuals below 18 years)
- Two photographs (6×4), front view
- The mother’s written request
- The original passport (valid for at least for six months)
- The original payment receipt of relevant fees as provided in the consular services list price
- An addressed stamped (4 Euros) return envelop
- Incomplete documents are subject to reject and will be returned at the earliest possible time.
- For the payment of relevant visa fees, click the consular services list price.
- No cash is acceptable.
- The processing time to reply a visa request is at least ten working days.