Iranian Wife Visa
The foreign citizens of Iranian wife may apply for a tourist visa before traveling to the I.R. of Iran. The applicants may submit the following documents to the Consulate General in person or send them through registered mail.
- The completion of relevant application form
- A copy of marriage certificate
- Two photographs (6×4), front view
- A written request by wife
- The original passport (valid for at least for six months)
- The original payment receipt of relevant fees as provided in the consular services list price
- An addressed stamped (4 Euros) return envelop
- Incomplete documents are subject to reject and will be returned at the earliest possible time.
- For the payment of relevant fees, click the consular services list price.
- No cash is acceptable.
- The processing time to reply is at least ten working days.
- If needed, the Consulate General may ask the applicant to attend an interview. The submission of above-mentioned documents is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.