Tourist Pilgrimage Visa
The applicant for a tourist-pilgrimage visa may submit the following required documents to the Consulate General in person or send them through registered mail or by the authorized representative of a recognized travel and tourist agency.
Tourist Visa :
The applicant for a tourist visa may apply through a recognized travel and tourist agency. For a pilgrimage visa, the applicant should apply to the Consulate General in person.
- The completion of relevant application form
- Two photographs (6×4), front view
- For the applicants of tourist visa, quoting the Reference number given by the travel and tourist agency and for the applicant of pilgrimage visa, submission of their own written request.
- The original passport ( valid for at least six months)
- The original payment receipt of relevant fees as provided in the consular services list price.
- An addressed stamped (4 Euros) return envelope.
- Incomplete documents are subject to reject and will be returned at the earliest possible time.
- For the payment of relevant visa fees, click the consular services list price.
- No cash is acceptable
- If needed, the Consulate General may ask the applicant to attend an interview.
- The submission of above-mentioned documents is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued.